11/05/2010

Day 3 - Eight Ways to Win My Heart

1. naturally caring. The little things count, I look for guys that actually care, + respectful & NICE without them even realizing it.
2. Sense of Humor. MAKE ME LAUGH HARD & I'll frikken throw my heart at you. But don't be too much of a joker, have some maturity level.
3. Athletic/Active. I don't want no couch potato! When you're active I don't mind going outdoor and doing things with you (even I know I get lazy too..THEREFORE I need non-lazy guys or else both of us are just gonna be melted on the couch -__-) I'm not that pro when it comes to being athletic, so I definitely love it when a guy will be able teach me the ways to play and being physically active is *sexy face*.
4. Fearless towards embarrassment. "you only feel embarrass when you care what others think" (another fave quote). Take cute/silly/ugly pictures with me and enjoy it, don't facepalm me *this is a must. If you know me well enough, pictures = tsunami. I go crazy cause funny memories like these are captured and it's good to just laugh it out. Plus, you'll know how flexible your face can get. Sing out loud & don't care even if you don't know the lyrics. Play along, when I act G, when I act retarded and those kinds of things. (Not all the time, but you know what I mean).
5. Commitment. Don't be a sellout, don't bailout, don't get my hopes high and then crush it. Once that happens, I know well enough our relationship will just go down the drain. It's really disappointing, so show me that you're up for it & not bailout the last minute all the time. (if it's something important, then that I fully understand)
6. Complete Honesty & Sincerity. Pretty self-explanatory. Truth hurts but I'll take the pain, at least it shows me you got guts to be a man of truth.
7. Know the equation of love. I'll love it if you're a dork/nerd, I like em' smart & full of information I myself have never heard of before. I want you to be serious in school, but not to the extent where all you focus on is school(...know how to handle time as well). Dorks = try to be funny but sometimes lame HAHA I think they're cute.
8. Dress for yourself. For this I mean, don't be too materialistic, don't dress up like every other h-core vietnamese w/ them kappas & edhardy glitter shirts, or them hypebeast. Don't follow the crowd, you don't have to care what you look like every second or just .. don't let appearance get to you. Just dress however you want, but don't dress to impress.

I know just 8, but imma break the rules and put one more: Family Love. If your able to let me join your family dinners and events,, then that can really put a smile on my face. (family is important in life) & I like guys who are very involved w/ his family and close with his siblings. It's cute.

if you got 9/8 i'm DTF. jokes just DTC. HEHE .
jk! I got a bf. Go away.