11/04/2010

Day 2 - Nine Things About Yourself

1. I Frikken love to laugh. If you're able to make me piss my pants from laughter, i'll consider you as a LOL-worthy friend.
2. I'm not musically talented, and that is something i'm ashamed about.
3. When it comes to spending money on clothes&food I'm VERY uptight about it. Clothes that are below 10$ & still look good = YES ..spending big amounts of money for clothing..to me that's a nono. However, when it comes to bf & treating THAT I don't mind spending, heck i'd use my lifesavings (if i had any ...) for him.
4. it's weird, I am an idiot YES but I love to read books.
5. I'm an INTERNET JUNKIE. I need at least my daily dose of internet or else I get cranky. Haha not really, I just need one quick taste of the social life in the e-world.
6. With all the media around us & the people from my generation .. my self esteem goes lower by the second.
7. My all time pet-peeve: WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON. It gets me soooo furious when that happens! "How would you feel if someone turned you on and then left you?" (one of my fave quotes) PLEASE SAVE ENERGY! I'm really concerned about it. No jokes.
8. Not many people know this, but on my soft side I like to paint, take beautiful pictures, bake and ride on unicorns.
9. call me hypocrite but I really hate liars esp. when you have evidence or what is even more worse is that you can even tell they lied .. *sigh

+ I'm deeply in love :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Referring to number 8, when you said you like baking......

Have you SEEN your cookies?

<3

illPanda said...

^
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Jocelyn Concepcion said...

CAN YOU LIKE..NOT BE AN A$$ SOMETIMES? YO ! THAT WAS ONCEE! HAHA