11/03/2010

Day 1 – Ten things you want to say to 10 different people right now

1. Please don't forget our past memories, no lies but I treasure our friendship.
2. Calm down on what you call ''cool'' and heck, you might be 'cooler' than you think.
3. You yourself DEFINITELY changed(style/attitude-wise) ever since I first met you & It's okay to change just don't forget who you really are.
4. Tell me your TRUE feelings & what you HONESTLY think of what is going on.
5. No one has the right to treat you this way, you may be the way you are but it's stupid how it ended up like this. Don't worry, people like them need to learn how to cherish friendships.
6. you're fun to be with! No lies! but your off days ...they tick me off a little ( I didn't think you'd even have off days but apparently you do :\ )
7. ... no girls should ever deserve you. (Sounds mean but that's my honest opinion) "I wanna date every single girl and know if she's 'the one' " Agree w/ my opinion yet?
8. sup douchebag HAHAH!
9. Save the drama fo yo momma, but yeah .. stop taking life so seriously. Happy pills? I got tons.
10. I love you .. oh oops :$ a giveaway HEHE .. haha!

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ^__^
FUNNNNN PSYCHOLOGY LAB - NO JOKES! Looking at trippy images & walking down the hallway blind HAHA!! Plus, BIO CLASS GOT CANCELLED! Oh gosh, could this day GET any better? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too :$