10/06/2010

YAYYYYYYYY


Here I am trying to study for my Lab exam tomorrow for Earth science ... GRAGRRS -__- Thank goodness the pimples aren't awake yet 0_0 Aanyways BIO: this week's score on my quiz is 92% ! phew* Seriously, my punishment if I do go below 86% is to down a tube of wasabi, no jokes. okay jokes..maybe just a tsp. Hmm O! and pyschology! first test got back today another good phew*! Got a B :D keeeep going Jocelyn, this is for you damn future >:( if you fail. YOU FAIL 4 EVER, (I know how you chinese kids feel, sigh I feel sorry for you guys HAHA).Anyways mom just gave me 10 free monopoly "money" for mcdonalds...FREE 1 LARGE FRIES..per customer :( .. I CAN ALWAYS DRESS UP DIFFERENTLY LOL (only for oct. 6/7) and I got 10 of em! DZAAANG 10 FREE LARGE FRIES. OOHHHHH D;

Oh yeeez, and my road test is on Oct 22. Thanks for the notice icbc & vietnamese dood! -___-"
WDFUDGE, i should be studying OKEHHHHH I'LL CONTINUE LATAR
& more serious blogs later when i hab timee

1 comment:

Michelle Hau said...

and i still do .. what? LOl i dont think we're thinking the same thing. OCT 22 ROAD TEST !? YES :D joce is gonna get her N !